Sunday, July 03, 2011

Day +1823: Having infection again!

I am fine today.

I am having sore throat, cough and flu again. This is five months after the last infection. Examining the past records of infection that I had after bone marrow transplant, I should say that it is a breakthrough for me to get an infection after such a long period of time :-)

I went to see Dr. Koh after the church service. As usual, he prescribed me Erythromycin, cough syrup and flu medicine. Erythromycin is a mild antibiotic, and I know the cycle very well. If it doesn't work, then go for a very strong antibiotic called Augmentine. If Augmentine doesn't work, go for an even stronger one called Avelox, and perhaps after this, one has to be admitted to the hospital for intravenous antibiotic.

I hope Erythromycin works well this time.

See you next post :-)

No comments: