Monday, August 19, 2013

Day +2600 : My mother-in-law admitted to UH

I am fine today.

My mother-in-law had a fall on last Tuesday while I was attending the intensive classes in the seminary. She sustained quite serious face injury. My nephew and niece brought her to a clinic to dress up the wound. Doctor also prescribed her antibiotic and anti-inflammatory drug. The swelling on the face subsided well.

However, she coughed and developed fever on Saturday. We brought her to UH yesterday afternoon. After a series of examination, she was admitted 1:00am this morning. The CT scan on the brain showed that there is no brain injury. However, the chest x-ray confirmed that she has lung infection.

She is on intravenous antibiotic now. And doctor said that he has to stay in the hospital for one or two weeks for observation.

Please pray for her.

See you next post :-)

No comments: