Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day +2594 : It is also a family trip to MBS (1)

I am fine today.

I brought my family to the seminary for holiday while I attend the intensive classes for Christian Ethics. Daniel and Joseph attended a teen camp here few years ago but the rest of the family members including my wife has never been to the seminary.

We stayed in a wooden chalet with 5 single beds. It is no different than a chalet from a resort. And furthermore, the family members of student enjoyed a special rate staying here.

The children enjoyed the facilities in the seminary very much.

The chalet 

Visiting gymnasium. This is also my first time to the gymnasium 


Dinner




A family photo by the swimming pool

In front of MBS office














To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: