Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day +2661 : Aaron and Old Town

I am fine today.

When Aaron heard that I brought Daniel and Joseph to do revision at Old Town, he requested me to bring him there as well. Adriel attends a violin lesson at a music school at Kinrara every Monday. Whenever I send her for lesson, I would have breakfast in a Old Town restaurant nearby while waiting for her. Last Monday, Aaron's school was having holiday. So I brought him and my wife along for breakfast while Adriel was attending the lesson.

Aaron selected his choice of breakfast, finished it and then asked me to go home even before Adriel finished her lesson. He promised to do some revision at Old Town but after having the breakfast, he forgot about the revision completely :-(





See you next post :-)

No comments: