Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Day +2644: Oversea Trip - Home sweet home

I am fine today.

I reached home in the afternoon of our National Day, flying from Vientiane to KLIA on a Airasia flight. Though there were lots of problem that seemed to prevent me to proceed with the trip, I managed to complete it. I enjoyed and learned a lot from this trip. I wish I could one day bring my wife and children for the trip :-)

My mother-in-law was discharged from the hospital on the 19 August. I am grateful that during the my absence, my niece and nephews helped a lot. Without their generous help, the trip would not be possible.

I spoiled two cameras due to this trip. The first one is the Canon Digital Ixus 870 IS that I purchased on March, 2009. The camera dropped while I was shopping for the trip in Jusco. I was rushing because my mother-in-law was very weak at that time. We were about to send her to hospital.

I borrowed one from my brother Richard, and that one dropped while I was in Bangkok :-( Both of them were damaged after the drop. Perhaps it is time to buy a new oner.

Lastly, I would like to thank God for this wonderful trip :-)

With this, I shall conclude the extraordinary long postings of this trip.

At Vientiane airport


See you next post :-)

No comments: