Thursday, October 03, 2013

Day +2645: Dinner with my brother-in-law, Robert Chieng

I am fine today.

My brother-in-law (my wife's brother), Robert Chieng, came here to take care of my mother-in-law in the hospital. We had a dinner at Restoran Harmony Banquet (温馨楼) which is the former Cheong Wah Seafood Restaurant (中华海鲜酒楼) the day I came back from Laos (31 August(

The restaurant served quite delicious dishes, but it is a lot more expensive than Cheong Wah Seafood Restaurant. A meal for eight person cost me RM330 :-( Anyway, I was still happy spending as whatever happened - my mother-in-law was discharged and complete the trip successfully - really deserved a celebration.

Robert insisted that he needed to go back the next day which was on Sunday. I purchased a MAS ticket for him. I was surprised to find out that I mistakenly purchased a ticket for the following day :-( I discussed with him if he could go back one day later. He insisted that he should go back the next day. In the end, I bought another ticket for him, losing about RM140 in the process :-(












See you next post :-)

No comments: