Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day +2652 : Feeling good do you no good

I am fine today.

Daniel and Joseph don't bother to do revision at all, even during the exam season. I am trying to "fix the problem."

They like to get online and play computer games. I came out with a deal to allow them to gain computer access time. The deal is that they have to spend at least two hours a day to do their mathematics exercises for at least one week, and they are successful, I will configure the parental software on the computer to give them a default of one hour computer access time. If they can achieve four revision hours per day, I will give them 2 hours computer time.

Joseph is attending afternoon class. He wakes up very late everyday. In order to achieve the two hours revision hours per day, I asked him to wake up at 9:00 a.m. He did wake up on Monday but he was not happy to do that.

He complained to me that he was not feeling good waking up so early.

"Feeling good do you no good," was my answer. Adriel and Aaron laughed when they heard this.

"Feeling no good do you good." I hope Joseph will understand this and try his best to maintain at least two revision hours per day.

See you next post :-)

No comments: