Friday, October 11, 2013

Day +2653 : Restoran Little Italy

I am fine today.

I purchased 6 livingsocial vouchers, each cost RM15 for dining at Restoran Little Italy at Bandar Puchong Jaya. Each voucher came with a set meal for two persons which cost RM44 without promotion, and the food served were as follow:  

1) 2 Pasta (choose from):
- Classic
- Arabita
- Both
2) 2 Single Scoop Ice-Cream
3) 2 Soft Drinks (choose from):
- Coke
- Sprite

Location:
Bandar Puchong Jaya
No. 161, Jalan Kenari 23A, Bandar Puchong Jaya, Puchong, Selangor, 47100
03-8075 3081

We went there after church weekly management meeting on Thursday for lunch. Four of us spent two vouchers. And on Friday night, I brought my family there to finish off the rest of the vouchers.

The Italian food served tasted very nice but there was a rather serious problem - the portion of the dishes served were extraordinary small. I believe according to Daniel's standard, they are of micro scale :-)

The offer on livingsocial - which is expired now


Rev. Lau, Mrs. Rev. Lau & Pastor Tan

Spaghetti




My wife and the happy children


Ice lemon tea

Lagsana - 2 choices - chicken or beef. Aaron and Adriel like this very much. I think I have to learn how to make.



See you next post :-)

No comments: