Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day +2239 : Family outing at Bukit Jalil Park

I am fine today.

When we wanted to leave the Lake Garden for dinner last Sunday, Aaron complained that he didn't had a chance to play at the children playground. He rather not to eat dinner in order to play at the playground but I didn't want to miss the dinner, so I promised him to come back on Tuesday.

However, I changed my mind on Tuesday. I proposed to Aaron to go the playground at Bukit Jalil Park and fortunately he accepted the proposal gladly. So all of us except Daniel who went to play basketball with his friend went for a half day outing at Bukit Jalil Park.

We went for Kuching Kolok Mee at Restoran Fong Lei after the outing :-)





A view of Calvary Convention Centre from Bukit Jalil Park











See you next post :-)

No comments: