Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Day +2218 : Sarawak Kolok Mee

I am fine today.

I brought a seminary couple who was from Miri to 1 Puchong food court for Kampua Mee during the seminary break only to find out that it was closed. The stall in 1 Puchong food court served best Kampua Mee and with the closure of the stall, we don't know where else we can get good Kampua Mee nearby.

However, I find a placement - Sarawak Kolok Mee at Restoran Fong Lei. Sarawak Kolok Mee is very similar to Kampua Mee and the stall at Restoran Fong Lei serves very nice Kolok Mee, something even better than the Kampua in 1 Puchong :-)

If you like Kolok Mee or Kampua Mee, you should visit the stall :-)






See you next post :-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

David, What is the address of Sarawak Kolok Mee? I may try this also. Thanks. Richard.

yseong said...

DG food court also had a stall serve nice sarawak mee......

David said...

Richard, it is one of the stall at 丰利 restaurant opposite the Tesco.

yseong, I know that stall at DG food court, but unfortunately, that it didn't serve nice kampua :-(

WinnieT said...

do u know that you can get nice kamuan @ 明天 kopitiam at Sunway? it's somewhere near public bank. the stall serves very nice sarawak laksa
too.

David said...

Winnie, I don't know. Do you have the address? I would certainly like to have try. David