Friday, August 17, 2012

Day +2234 : Dinner at Restorant Ng Kim Yap (金业海鲜饭店)

I am fine today.

I treated the organizing committee members of the badminton tournament and my duty roster group members a dinner at Restorant Ng Kim Yap (金业海鲜饭店) in Kundang New Village last Tuesday.

Every student in the seminary is assigned to a duty roster group to do something like washing toilets, cleaning classrooms, and washing the seminary vans. The group where I belonged to carry out their duty every Thursday after lunch, but I need to attend class at that time, so they have to do my portion of work. In thanking for their generosity, I invite them for a meal :-) 

We enjoyed the meal very much. The dishes were cheap and delicious :-) Six dishes as photographed below cost only RM175.



Signature dish - Nonya Steam Fish





Signature dish - Mongolian Pork Knuckle



See you next post :-)

No comments: