Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day +2120 : I am the last :-(

I am fine today.

While studying the subject of Pastoral Studies, the lecturer reminded publicly in the class that I haven't submitted the topic of the article that I have to write. In the beginning of the semester, he asked to submit our topic for his approval and I didn't do that until now :-)

"I forgot," I told him.

"How can you forget? You suppose to finish the article now," he told me.

Then he mentioned the name of another student who didn't submit the topic. I was happy that I am not the only who was late, but the happiness didn't last long as the student clarify very quickly that she had already submitted not only the topic, but also the completed article.

And now I have to admit I am the last :-(

See you next post :-)

No comments: