Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day +2116 : Two prayers

I am fine today.

When I sat for the test of the subject of Pentateuch yesterday morning, I prayed two prayers. The first prayer I prayed was that the lecturer would set very tough questions for us, and the second prayer, the Holy Spirit would grab my hand during the test and brought me to the right objective choices. The is based on the rationale that if the questions were too easy, and I got them right, I would claim that it is my ability to answer them correctly, but if the questions were so tough that they were beyond my ability to answer, and yet I answered them correctly with the second prayer, then it must the the work of the Holy Spirit.

The first prayer was fulfilled but not the second one :-( The lesson learned - do not test the Lord your God (Deuteronomy 6:16).

See you next post :-)

No comments: