Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day +2112 : Sleep late or early?

I am fine today.

I was rushing for a reading assignment for the subject of Systematic Theology II until 3:00am. The assignment has to be submitted by Thursday but I would like to finish it earlier. Almost all the time I finished the assignment last minute - one day earlier is considered to be good, most of the time on the exact deadline. Now I determined to beat the attitude of last minute effort, at least for one time :-)

I am lacking of sleep most of the time. Sleeping for five hours is common; something definitely not enough for a person gets used to eight hour of sleep. My friend, Kah Kiong, was struggling together with me, and we stayed in touch online, discussing the assignment and keeping each other awake. When we finished the work, we have to say "Good morning".

I waked up at 6:00am. Kah Kiong came to fetch me to the seminary at 6:30am. Three hours of sleep is too short, but thinking that the assignment has been completed, the day is still bright :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: