Monday, March 26, 2012

Day +2090 : Back to square one

I am fine today.

You might wonder how am I going to move around as my Innova has to be docked in the Toyota Service Centre for the next two months. No problem. I found a car - my first car purchased about 18 years ago :-)

I transported the car here from Miri in 1997, used it for several years, then passed it to my nephew, Soon Hui, to use, and a few years later, the car was passed to Soon Hui's brother, Ming Hui. Ming Hui went back to work in Kuching a few months ago leaving the car lying idle there, waiting for me to use perhaps :-)

When my car was met with an accident, my wife proposed me to use this car even before I started to worry about my transport for the next two months :-)

I sent the car for a general service last Friday. It cost me RM640. The high cost is due to the fact that the front absorbers had to be replaced :-(

The  car
Quite heavily dented but I don't mind as long as it serves the purpose
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Seu Chuong said...

Dear David, Where is Ming Hui working in Kuching ? He just finished his master degree in Maths, right?

David said...

Dear Seu Chuong, he is working as temporary teacher in Kuching. His is waiting for his thesis to be accepted. David