Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day +2085 : Oh my Innova!

I am fine today.

Someone borrowed my Innova in the seminary yesterday evening. For some unknown reasons, the car lose control in a corner and ran onto a divider on the roadside, sitting on it. A tow truck came and pulled out the car without permission, badly damaged the bottom of the car and tyres. Why the tow guy did this? The more damage he inflicted on the car, the more money the workshop is going to earn later :-(

The car was towed to a workshop in Rawang. Though the workshop is one of the panels of my insurance, I sent the car to Toyota service center as I could not trust the workshop at all. The way they towed the car sent me a very clear signal that the workshop would do anything to earn money. I was told that Toyota service center will take a longer time to repair the car, but I am willing to wait.

I have to thank God that no one was injured in this incident.

See you next post :-)

3 comments:

Simon Tang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simon Tang said...

David,

Sorry to hear about your damaged innova. Glad that no one is hurt. See you soon!

Simon

David said...

See you soon, Simon. David