Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day +2086 : "Is it your imagination?"

I am fine today.

One night, while we were about to sleep, Adriel said that she hated the Bible college. This is because I had to go to the Bible college early next morning and stayed there for another three nights .

"Why do you have to go to Bible College?" she asked.

"God called me to study in the Bible College?" I answered.

"How God called you?" she asked.

"God talked to me in my heart," I tried to explain.

"I never hear God talk to me," she said, "is it your imagination?"

I didn't know how to answer, but she insisted to have a clear answer from me.

Finally, I spoke in "God's voice" to demonstrate to her how God spoke to me, "David, go to study in the Bible college and then become a pastor!" I tried, stretching my imagination to the limits, to make my voice sounded "as similar as" God's voice :-)

Realizing that it was a joke, the children laughed, and Aaron is the one who laughed most. In fact, I saw him rolling on the floor laughing :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: