Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Day +2071 : GPS on Galaxy Note

I am fine today.

I had great difficulty in getting the GPS to work on my  HTC Touch 3G three years ago. The GPS signal was always lost when I reached Puchong. I sent the handphone back to the vendor in Subang Jaya a few times but the problem was not fixed.

I installed Papago X5 on my Galaxy Note and it worked pretty well :-) For someone who always has difficulty driving to a new destination, the GPS can be a great help.

The major advantage of Papago is that it displays a junction view to lead us to the right lane whenever we approach a junction.  This make sure that we don't make a wrong turn.

I have to do some tweaking to make Papago X5 to work on Galaxy Note. I learned that Papago M8/M9 for Android will be released very soon. I will be purchasing the upgrade once it is released :-)

Junction View - to make sure we make the right turn
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Dennis Sek said...

Please also join "Waze".

David said...

Thanks! Dennis. Let me have a try.