Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day +2084 : Not Chikugunya

I am fine today.

I sat for the Systematic Theology II test this morning. Though I have confident to answer all the questions, I missed out one question that cost me 17 marks :-( The lecturer is not sure if I know the answer since I didn't answer, therefore she will not give me marks. God know very sure that I know the answer, and He will give me mark in heaven.  Frankly speaking, I have no regret on this, for I didn't study for marks, but to fulfill my responsibility as a student :-)

I went to UH together with a lecturer and a few other students to see doctor and have another round of blood test. The doctor told me that what plagues us in the past few weeks is not due to Chikugunya but some unknown virus and bacteria. Though they have some candidate causes derived from the result of a few biopsies, but they are unable to confirm so far.

The search continue...

See you next post :-)

No comments: