Thursday, March 08, 2012

Day +2072 : Student life

I am fine today.

I am a student. Life as a student is very tough. So many classes to attend, and so many assignments to complete. It is very often I have to wake up at 5:00am to complete assignments that need to be submitted a few hours later :-( There will always be penalty for late submission of assignment without valid reasons, and should we think that we do have a valid reason, whether it is valid or not will be determined by the lecturer who taught the subject. Sometimes, a valid reason might not be valid in the eyes of the lecturer. Therefore, the safest thing to do is to complete the assignment by hook or by crook.

I will be having mid-semester break next week. This means that I have completed 2.5 semesters out of the total course requirement which is 6 semesters. In other words, I have completed about 40% of the course :-) I wish it is over very soon, but the remaining 3.5 semesters will not be over too soon :-(

See you next post :-)

No comments: