Monday, June 27, 2011

Day +1817 : Back to the seminary

I am fine today.

The new semester started this week. All students were required to go back to the seminary to attend the new semester opening ceremony today. We had a service in the morning, and in the afternoon, all students worked together to clean up the campus. I was tasked to clean the living room of the female dormitory which was normally a prohibited area for male students. I must tell you in a whisper that I was quite surprised to see that the room was a lot messy than the male rest room :-(

Since the clean-up activity was expected to end at 4:00pm, there was no point for me to go back to Puchong again, so I stayed overnight in the seminary.

I registered for 13.5 credits for this semester so far. I will decide in the first two weeks of the semester whether to add another subject to make a total of 16.5 credits - the maximum credits allowable in a semester under normal condition.

I have classes everyday. I intend to stay overnight in the seminary on the night of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, something like last semester.

Pastor Dr. Daniel Ho delivering a inspiring message during the service
The topic of the message
The seminary hired a cook and now from now on, students got to enjoy campus cooked delicacies :-)



See you next post :-)

No comments: