Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day +1808 : Cameron Church Camp (7) - Meals

I am fine today.

I was told that the meals provided were not in sufficient portion to satisfy our stomach though it cost RM11 a person for each lunch and dinner. Perhaps we all need more energy in a cool weather.
The dinner hall (dining corridor should be exact)
A dinner comprises of 4 dishes




Supper - on our own

We missed the breakfast the second day as we were a few minutes late; we went to KFC at Brinchang for breakfast

Another meal (should be four dishes - I think miss one)



Another one (4 dishes)



Breakfast


Another breakfast
Busy eating


To be continued and see you next post :-)

2 comments:

acabela said...

look like many peoples are being "hungried" during camp cameron. But my tables always see people send food come...
Ah Chiek

David said...

Haha! I send away food as well.