Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day +1812 : Going to Pangkor Island!

I am fine today.

The seminary student enjoyed two extra weeks of holiday compared to the school children :-) The seminary care group which I belonged to organized a trip to Pangkor Island today. The care group comprises of all the first year students.

I am driving again this time. Since all the care group members have to gathered at the seminary as early as 7:00am, I have to start my journey as early as 5:15am, picking up someone along the way.

Frankly speaking, I am quite tired of travelling :-( In fact, I am travelling non-stop during the 4 weeks break; the first week to Awana Kijal, Trengganu, the second week to Cameron Highlands, the third week to Awana Genting, and now to Pangkor Island. I shall reduce the travel next semester break.

But anyway, I still enjoy travelling with the lecturers and the students :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: