Monday, June 24, 2013

Day +2544 : Back to the seminary

I am fine today.

I attended the opening service for the second semester of the year 2013 this morning. This marks the beginning of my final semester before graduating in November this year.

I will be taking three subjects, seven credit hours only in this semester, and coincidently the classes for these two subjects fall on Tuesday and Wednesday consecutively. Therefore, I just need to stay at the seminary on Tuesday night only.

This would be the most relaxing semester for me and I am happy that I would be able to spend more time with the family now :-)

I came to the seminary early in the morning and managed to join others for breakfast

Opening service

Dr. Lee is preaching while Dr. Doris translating
See you next post :-)

No comments: