Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Day +2524 : Penang Church Camp - Beach activities

I am fine today.

The best activity for the children was to play on the beach but the wave was strong and the beach profile was steep. This pose a danger to children especially those who couldn't swim. In order to prevent any untoward incident from happening, I became a life guard, standing in the wave for three hours to prevent any of them being swept away by the strong wave :-(

Some of the beach activities were very expensive, for example the parachuting cost RM80 per person. However, the price was reduced to RM50 per person after negotiation. Adriel rode the horse, the banana boat and even went for parachuting, causing a big dent in my wallet :-(



I am the life guard






Adriel and Ana before taking off

My nice Hannah Tiong











Adriel was parachuting with Grace Kong









To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: