Monday, June 03, 2013

Day +2523 : Going for an east cost trip

I am fine today.

I am bringing my family for a five days east cost trip today. Rev. Lau, Mrs. Lau and Rev. Au also join us for the trip.

We will stay at Awana Kijal for the first night, and then Kuala Trengganu for the second night, then after that, have a three days two nights trip to Redang Island. Aaron, Adriel, Rev. Lau, Mrs. Lau and Rev. Au have never been to Redang Island while Daniel, Joseph, my wife and I went there with Richard's family many years ago - sometime before I was diagnosed with Leukaemia.

We still start our journey 6:30am to avoid the traffic and we will will drive slowly enjoying good village scenery and food along the way.

I am very glad that after a busy semester, I have this opportunity to bring my family members and reverends for a relaxing trip :-)

I will in the next few days continue to post something regarding our Penang church camp and only start to post about this trip when we come back later.

See you next post :-)

No comments: