Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day +2337 : Sarawak Holiday - Enjoy good food first

I am fine today.

We played badminton on the first day we arrived Kuching. My nephew, Min Hui, brought us to a commercial badminton court at Simpang Tiga, somewhere quite near to my sister's house. The rate was RM10 per non-peak hour and RM15 per peak hour. However, the court offers RM8 per hour for student during non-peak hour while the peak hour rate is fixed at RM15 per hour. As a seminary student, I was entitled for student rate :-) We played for two hours.

Before we went for the badminton session, we were treated with chicken soup and many other good food. We also attended a cell group meeting in the evening.

All delicious Kuching chicken

Baku from Bintangor - a type of fern, organic and delicious

Kuching prawn

Homemade Siew Mai


Adriel likes prawn very much :-)


Attending cell group at night

A volunteered pianist - my wife


Durian - from my third sister's orchard

Rambutan - from my third sister's orchard as well

Dabai - my second sister purchased 6kg from Sibu


Kuching Kolok Mee for breakfast the second day

Butter milk bun - only available in some part of Sarawak. Very delicious. Aaron and Adriel like it very much.

Time for computer game

My second sister's meat roll :-)

Our lunch before going to Damai Puri Resort

Sotong
To be continued and see you next post :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

merhaba,mutfağınız ve yemek çeşitleriniz türkiye'de dillerde harika görünüyorlar mutfağınız harika