Monday, November 19, 2012

Day +2328 : Another full moon party hosted by William

I am fine today.

William invited my whole family to attend his grandson full moon dinner at Restaurant Sun Wong Kee (新旺记龙趸专门店) at Bandar Puteri Puchong.

The restaurant is specializing in giant grouper (龙趸). This is the first time my family and I got a chance to taste the giant grouper :-)

William is a regular customer of this shop. The owner of the shop gave him special price - RM600 per table, which William said the same type of dishes would cost at least RM1000 in other restaurant. Therefore, if you like to get a special treat in this restaurant, you can ask a favour from William :-)

The dishes served were very nice. Aaron mentioned to me a couple of times that the shark fin soup was very nice :-) He liked burger and Pizza most of the time. This is the first time I heard him gave such a high comment on a Chinese dish :-)



Aaron ate three eggs. While he was enjoying the eggs, Adriel was enjoying my hand phone.


Guests from my church

Another table for church members

And this table for William's family

William with Rev. Lau and Mrs. Rev. Lau

The delicious shark fin soup




Giant grouper










Blessing prayer for the baby

From left: Mother-in-law of William's son, William daugther-in-law 王伟凤, William son's 詹有顺, Mrs. William, Mrs. Rev. Lau, Rev. Lau, Ps. Tan


See you next post :-)

No comments: