Sunday, November 04, 2012

Day +2313 : Pao Xiang Bah Kut Teh

I am fine today.

I attended the church service at Setia Alam today with my wife and Aaron. When we were back to Puchong's church to pick up the rest, my wife told me that she might leave her handbag in the church at Setia Alam :-) No matter I like it or not, I have to take the case seriously, and the "investigation" has to be carried out immediately to ease my wife's tension. Therefore, we headed for Setia Alam straight away.

The incident didn't create much bad feeling in me not because I like to drive but because I have a higher purpose - having lunch at Pao Xiang Bah Kut Teh Famous String Tied Meat (宝香绑线肉骨茶) just next our Setia Alam's church :-)

At the end, we found the handbag and also had a wonderful family lunch :-)













See you next post :-)

No comments: