Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day +2331 : Short Term Mission Trip from Wah Kwai Alliance Church - KL Tour 3

I am fine today.

After visiting the KL City Gallery, we proceed to Central Market.


It's lunch time

We had lunch here

This giant beef ball was so attractive that I couldn't resist of having one, but only to find out that it was not "pure" enough - too much other ingredient such as flour

Ps. Tan is choosy :-)

My lunch

Found a musical instrument - the big one cost RM450. It is something playable.

We visited Petaling Street next, and having the famous Longan drink there



On the way back to the train station, Ps. Tan pointed to me this famous Beef Ball Mee shop - Restoran Song Kee. I must visit this shop next trip to KL :-)
To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: