Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day +1969 : Going for Form Six (6A4) Classmates Second Reunion

I am fine today.

My family and I will be going for the second Form Six classmates reunion in Penang from today to Monday. The first reunion was held on 4 December last year in Awana Genting. I blogged about it on the post "Day +1612 : Form Six (6A4) Classmates Reunion (1)".

We will be staying in Flamingo Hotel in Tanjung Bungah, and we will start our journey early in the morning. It has been many years I didn't visit Penang. Certainly, I have no idea at all how to get there. I consulted my brother Richard who stayed in Penang for many years the way to get to the hotel. On the other hand, I also printed the map through Google Map.

I was told that it takes 4 hours to reach Penang, and I am now quite confident that I will be reaching there smoothly :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: