Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day +1955 :MBS's 30th Graduation Service - Rehearsal

I am fine today.

The 30th Graduation Service of Malaysia Bible Seminary is held today. I believe this is the greatest event of the year for the seminary. The last graduation service was held in the campus, but this year, the seminary decided to have it at Gereja Kristen Grace Taman Bukit Maluri, Kepong, Kuala Lumpur. Most of the seminary students including me attended the rehearsal yesterday.

I went to the church straight from the seminary after breakfast yesterday morning. The rehearsal lasted about three hours, and since it was Friday, I went home straight from the church after that.

The church with a very big hall - with sitting capacity more than 1000 I believe.
                                                                                         
Chinese department choir

English department choir

Those who are graduating




Chinese calligraphy of Psalms 23

Another one, but too illegible that I don't have a clue on what it is being written 

The church has a very good library
To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: