Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Day +1945 :Home is so sweet with the two ladies

I am fine today.

I am back to the seminary early morning today to prepare for the exam of the subject of Introduction to Old Testament that will be held tomorrow. As a last-minute man, it is my habit, be it bad or not, to study last minute, and last-minute study worked most of the time for me because whatever in my mind is still fresh while I am answering the questions.

One thing that I must remember to do before leaving for the seminary every time is to wake up my daughter, Adriel, to let her say goodbye to me. Rather than just bid me goodbye on the bed and back to sleep again, she insisted to go downstairs this time to send me off though she was very sleepy. "Who will sleep with me?" she asked after I gave her a big hug, with tears almost flowing. This made me realised that my presence at home mean so much to her, and perhaps to the boys as well, though they didn't express much. I wish I could stay at home with them all the time.

As I mentioned before, girls are a lot more expressive than boys. Adriel and my wife's generous expression of love and affection make me wish to stay at home forever :-)

Home is so sweet with the two ladies!

See you next post :-)

4 comments:

Seu Chuong said...

True, Very True ! You just said the words in my mind...I live with 4 young and old ladies for 25 years and I can testify for that. I wish to meet you again after not seeing you for about 7 years.

David said...

Haha! We share the same good experience with ladies :-) Hope to see you soon, brother. David

Seu Chuong said...

Are you staying in the seminary hostel sometimes ?

David said...

Yes, Seu Chuong. From Tuesday to Friday every week. David