Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day +1967 : Back to the seminary to borrow books

I am fine today.

I went back to the seminary with my course mate Kah Kiong Tuesday morning to borrow books as references for an article that I need to write for my Church History II subject. The minimum number of word required for the article is 6000. This is the second last assignment that I need to complete for this semester.

Since we started our journey very early in the morning, we stopped by Kuang, a very small town not far away from the seminary, to have breakfast. The restaurant is very old and the food is cheap. However, the coffee is too thin that we suspect they divide a 3-in-1 pack into two. Kah Kiong said that we should never order the same drink next time :-)




The books that I borrowed - making use of the maximum borrowing capacity; 15 books :-)


See you next post :-)

No comments: