Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day +2778 : A regular OldTown White Coffee customer

I am fine today.

I visited OldTown White Coffee for breakfast almost every Monday. It is not because I love any foods and drinks served by the restaurant but because I have to wait for Adriel who attended violin class at a music centre nearby OldTown in Bandar Kinrara.

I accidentally took a breakfast menu from the restaurant, and before I return it to the restaurant, I would like to introduce you the Nasi Lemak breakfast set which cost RM3.90++ only. The set comes with Nasi Lemak and a drink as shown in the menu below. It is considered pretty cheap.

If you need a place to work or to relax or for whatever purpose, I recommend OldTown and its Nasi Lemak breakfast set :-)






See you next post :-)

No comments: