Thursday, February 06, 2014

Day +2771 : Getting a total of 6.5% rebate for petrol purchase

I am fine today.

Currently, I got a total of 6.5% rebate for petrol purchase at Petron, of which 1.5% percent rebate is from the Esso Mobil Smiles Driver Rewards and another 5% rebate from a Citibank cash back credit card. I have to spend at least RM90 to fill up the petrol tank of my Innova, and this translated to RM5.84 saving each time :-)

I accumulated 6000 Smiles Driver Rewards point earlier and this allowed me to redeem for RM90 worth of petrol, which is equivalent to a full tank of petrol for free :-) The rebate from the credit card is credited into the statement automatically.

If you any other means that bring higher rebate, do let me know :-)

Redeem slip - 9000 points for RM60 worth of petrol

Smiles Driver Rewards

Credit card rebates
See you next post :-)

No comments: