Sunday, February 02, 2014

Day +2767 : Third Day of CNY - Church Service, Lunch and Dinner

I am fine today.

Today is Sunday. We attended church service in Puchong Christian Alliance Centre. There is no service in Setia Christian Alliance Centre today as most of the church members went back to their home town to celebrate Chinese New Year.

Brother Bean Tatt delivered a sermon during the church service this morning. A lot of church members were not around but we had a lot of visitors visiting us :-) I brought my family for lunch at Puchong Yong Tao Fo at Bandar Puteri Puchong. It is one of the few restaurants which opens for business on the third day of Chinese New Year.

My sister-in-law (my wife's sister), Teresa, came to visit us this afternoon. She will be going for an uterus operation sometime this week. Please pray for God's protection and the success of the operation.

My wife cooked  Zao Cai Fen Gan (糟菜粉干) for the dinner.

Worship team is having rehearsal early in the morning.













Brother Bean Tatt


Pastor Anthony Ho and his wife Mary Aan joined the church service today. Pastor Anthony is pastoring a church in Kuala Lipis currently, and Mary Aan is still studying in Malaysia Bible Seminary. Both of them were my former seminar mate.

Having lunch at Puchong Yong Tau Fo







The delicious Zao Cai Fen Gan (糟菜粉干) 


See you next post :-)

No comments: