Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day +2560 : Attending MBS conference

I am fine today.

In conjunction with its 35th Anniversary Celebration, Malaysia Bible Seminary (MBS) organized a conference for the pastors and church leaders from today to Saturday (10 - 13 July). I supposed to have class today but all classes are cancelled for the students to assist and to attend the conference. As the conference only start in the afternoon, I went home after class yesterday.

I planned to go back to the seminary for lunch today. Just before I was leaving for the seminary, a seminary mate asked me to buy something for him, and this some how delayed my journey. Worrying that I might not be able to catch the lunch while I was on the way, I called a course mate to reserve the lunch for me, but I was told that the lunch was almost over :-( I didn't know that the lunch time was brought forward half an hour to 12:30pm due to the conference.

However, I am not too distress about this mishap because it served as a good reason for me to stop by Wan Loy Restaurant (好运来小茶馆) at Sungai Buloh for a nice plate of spareribs noodles :-)



See you next post :-)

No comments: