Thursday, July 04, 2013

Day +2554 : Dinner with my sister-in-law, Teresa Chieng

I am fine today.

My sister-in-law, Teresa Chieng, came here from Miri last Thursday. The purpose of this trip is to undergo a second operation to prepare her hand for dialysis. She had the operation done last Friday, and she was told by the surgeon this morning during the follow-up that the operation was very successfully. She would be able to use the new port on her hand two months later.

Teresa will be going back to Miri early tomorrow morning. We went out for a dinner at Restoran Kepala Ikan Jalan Lima this evening.

We pray that the presence of God be with Teresa always.


The one between my wife and Joseph is Teresa. My nephew, Chih Yung, also joined us for dinner


Sweet and sour pork is Aaron's favourite dish :-)

This fish head curry is very nice :-)



See you next post :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! nice and delicious food