Friday, July 05, 2013

Day +2555 : Celebrating 7th Anniversary of Bone Marrow Transplant

I am fine today.

It has been 7 years since I did the bone marrow transplant on 5 July 2006. Life has been marvellous for the past 7 years! I thank God for blessing me with a great family; a cute and sweet wife with four healthy and quite well-behaved children :-) They make my life very interesting.

My brothers and sisters gave me very good support when I was being treated for Leukaemia, and this support continues after that. Whenever there is someone coming here from Sarawak, my sisters always called and asked me what are the local products there that I would like to have, they will then purchase and send it over to me, all without cost :-)

Apart from this, I am blessed to be a member of the big family in Christ where I always enjoyed the support and fellowship from the members of the church. Serving God with the pastors and church members make my life very meaningful.

Lastly, the life in the seminary over the past two and half years were wonderful. Though there are times when there is tension especially when I have many deadlines to beat, the interaction with the students and lecturers in the seminary were great :-)

Today is my Day +2555 after bone marrow transplant, and when I divide the days with 365, I got exactly 7. This should prove that I didn't count the days wrongly.

I would like to give thanks and all glory to God for what he has done for me!

See you next post :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Time really flies very fast. Thank God for everything.

Grace said...

I have not been reading your blog for quite some time. Time passed by without us even noticing, today when I browse through your blog on those that I missed. I found love and mercy in your life and a faithful servant stand before our Lord.

May you grow wiser and stronger by His unshaken love for you!

David said...

Thank you for your support during the past :-)