Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day +2035 : Are you not sick?

I am fine today.

The seminary is experiencing the worst disease season now. More than 40 students and teachers are down with fever and body aches for the past few days. Almost all these students and teachers are having the same symptom - recurring fever, body aches, and some vomiting. We are still not sure whether it is dengue fever. Some of the students had done a blood test to rule out the dengue fever. The result of the test is not known yet.

"Are you not sick?" is the question many student asked me. They are quite surprise that I am not affected.

In fact, I should be more vulnerable than most students due to my past medical problem. However,  this time I am not affected. That is something I would like to thank God :-)

I pray that all students who are sick will recover soon.

See you next post :-)

No comments: