Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Day +2008 : New year new school

I am fine today.

It's school time again! My wife and the children go to school today. Daniel is in the morning class while the rest including my wife the afternoon class.

My wife is transferred from SJKC Yak Chee, Kinrara to SJKC Ladang Harcroft. Adriel is studying primary two in Harcroft, and this is one of the main reasons that my wife applied for the transfer. The other reasons include: the distance is nearer, 1.5km to Harcroft compared to 4.5km to Yak Chee (calculated using the GPS on my Galaxy Note :-)); too much pressure in Yak Chee. Of course we put in more reasons in the application form.

The application was done September last year and it was approved November. The headmistress of the former school and her assistants told my wife that the application sure won't be approved because the two schools are too near to each other. To them it is mission impossible. They were very surprised to know that the application was a success. We wonder if the headmistress supported the application. It is very unlikely she did that. When she was informeed the result of the transfer, she asked my wife what back door approach we engaged to force the application through :-) Of course, my wife told her that nothing we did other than filing the application online. My wife was the only teacher whose transfer application was approved in the school. She manage to fetch Adriel to school every day. The impossible becomes possible :-)

Joseph is studying Form 1 in SMK Bandar Puchong Jaya (B); a new school for him as well. He is in the afternoon session. Daniel is studying Form 3 in the same school but in the morning session. So Joseph walked to the school alone in the noon time. Aaron is still studying in the same kindergarten, and he stays there after the morning session until 5:30pm. I will be going to the seminary the coming Sunday to start my second year of study. So basically, the whole family is involved in study :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: