Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day +2026 : New Year Eve

I am fine today.

We attended the church service in the morning. It was almost 2pm when we reached home after lunch.
After some rest, we started to prepare for the dinner, and I participated in the cooking, quite heavily :-)

Pastor Tan isdelivering his sermon 

Though many went back for Chinese New Year, we still have more than 60 members turning up for the Sunday service

New Year decoration


Sister Siew Rong (潇融) is sharing her testimony

Playing firecracker after the church service





Adriel and auntie Mary

New year dishes - sweet and sour spare rib. A dish we used to have in the village, and I am the one who cook it :-)


Meat roll - just buy and fry

Mixed vegetable - cooked by maid


Foochow Tai Ping Egg (太平蛋) prepared by my wife


Foochow Fried Noodles by me :-) Aaron said he like this new year noodles very much.


Family photo before the dinner. 
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ah Kiew,
Happy New Year to you and your family! Your New Year Eve dinner looked really yummy!! Can I ask for the recipe for the sweet and sour spareribs? Especially the sauce preparation... never made it at home before, hopefully we have luck this coming Chap Goh Meh, ha ha ha ha. Thanks! Ee Ding

David said...

Hi Ee Ding,

Happy New year to you and your family too! Don't worry, I will email to you the recipe of the sweet and sour spareribs, and I wish a great success on the dish :-)

Ah Kiew