Monday, January 09, 2012

Day +2013 : Back to seminary

I am fine today.

The new semester starts today. I came back to seminary yesterday evening to attend the welcoming night for the new students. In fact, it it not compulsory for everyone to attend the gathering, but I was tasked to prepare the refreshment, I have to come. As a member of the program group of the seminary, I was asked what I could contribute to the gathering. Looking at all the tasks, I selected the easiest one, that is preparing the refreshment. I when to Tesco to purchase two cartoons of soft drink and some biscuits as the refreshment.

There were 18 new students registering under the Chinese department this semester, but not all of them arrived last night. A few more China students will be arriving tomorrow.

This is the time which is most relaxing as the classes have not started yet. I will only be busy after the Chinese new year as the class only commence on Wednesday this week, and we are going to Pangkor Island to attend the annual retreat of the seminary next Tuesday to Friday, and thereafter, the seminary will be closed for Chinese New Year for another week.

I am taking 6 subjects with a combined credit of 17 this semester. This is over the maximum recommended  credit for a student. I hope I will be able to cope with it.

New students














See you next post :-)

No comments: