Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Day +2007 : New phone - Samsung Galaxy Note

I am fine today.

I got the new hand phone on the 9 December 2012 - one day before I went back to Sarawak for holiday. I upgraded my current Celcom plan to "Celcom Exec 50 + Celcom Broadband mBasic" and paid RM1748 for the phone as mentioned in my blog post "Day +1981 : Officially joining Android camp". However, one has to pay another RM300 in advance; an amount which will be paid back in few months in the month of rebate in the bill.

The phone is a lot better than my existing HTC Touch 3G PDA phone. With the Celcom package, now I am online all the time; able to access all the internet services such as Google Service, facebook, and youtube.

One immediate advantage of the phone is that it synchronizes with Google service including the contacts. That means if you key in a contact in the phone, it will be reflected in the Google and vice versa. Furthermore, the 5.3" is good at least for me. Installing Amazon Kindle software on the phone almost turns it into an Amazon Kindle Fire which cost more than a thousand. Apart from that, the display is excellent.

Since there are too many applications available for the phone, I need more time to explore the device and see how I can benefit further from the it :-)


Samsung Galaxy Note - Image copied from Samsung website
See you next post :-)

No comments: