Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day +2484 : Emergency preaching exercise

I am fine today.

Every student who took the subject of Preaching Practicum (讲道演习) has to give an emergency preaching as part of the course requirement. The lecturer will give the Bible verses where the sermon is to be based on one hour before the preaching, and the student has to preach for 15 minutes in the class.

It was my turn yesterday afternoon to preach. The lecturer gave me the Bible verses - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 - during the lunch time. And with the preaching just one hour ahead, I really didn't have appetite for the lunch though we were served very nice dishes.

I concluded the lunch quickly and rushed back to the room to prepare the sermon. I made some blunder during the preaching exercise but anyway, I was very relief to complete the session :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: