Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day +2473 : Tesco Vouchers :-)

I am fine today.

I received Tesco cash vouchers for the points accumulated over the past three months. The total amount is RM204 and this is almost sufficient for a one shopping at Tesco.

Apart from the cash, Tesco also provides discount voucher for certain products. The most attractive discount voucher for me is the RM5.00 discount for a pack of 2kg Milo. The offered price for the Milo is RM30.99 and after the RM5.00 discount, it cost only RM25.99. This is really cheap :-) But the offer didn't stop here, every purchase of a pack of 2kg Milo comes with a pack of Munchy's cream cracker worths RM3.80. The offer was so attractive that I purchased 3 packs of 2kg Milo.

To us, Milo is the necessity and I normally stock of few packs of it at home :-)

The vouchers

The Milo with the free cream cracker :-)
See you next post :-)

No comments: