Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day +2470: A presentation and a test today

I am fine today.

I sat for a quick test for the subject of Major Prophets today and immediately after the test, did a group presentation that lasted for 45 minutes. As I have to do two things in a day, I waked up at 4:00am this morning to prepare for the test :-(

The topic of presentation was "Which temple did the Ezekiel prophetic vision of the future temple referred to?" It is a group assignment. The presentation was done quite successfully with good comments from both lecturer and students. We also came out with a report of more than 10,000 words (in Chinese) that discussed the given topic. If you are interested to have a copy of the report, do let me now, I can email it to you.

I was relieved after the presentation :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: