Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day +2046 : The fever persist

I am fine today.

I went to the seminary to attend class on Wednesday. The fever persists. I have to take Panadol 6 to 8 hourly. However, I still played badminton in the evening.

I have no appetite to eat college food at all. My friend and I went to to look for porridge after the badminton session. We went as far as Rawang town to get the porridge.

I developed fever again when we came back to the seminary after the meal. And this time, the fever came back in 4 hour only :-( I fight with the temperature fever without the Panadol until midnight, and finally take two 650ml Panadol. I enjoyed and good sleep after that.

I felt that I am getting weaker and weaker, and went back to Puchong to see Dr. Koh on Thursday morning. Dr. Koh suspected the symptom was due to Chikugunya - an Aedes mosquito transmitted virus. He said the symptom is just like dengue, however it is not life threatening. I also did a full blood count and the result was normal.

A seminary mate send me a message saying that a group of over 20 students was on the way to UH to do blood test. I joined them from Puchong.

A group of doctors came to see us one by one. They  asked us a lot of questions. After that, the doctor draw from each of us a few test tube of blood for virology test.

A few more students and lecturer who were having more serious symptom were admitted to the hospital.

See you next post :-)

No comments: