Saturday, February 04, 2012

Day +2039 : Outreach trip to Pulau Tioman (1)

I am fine today.

The trip was fixed long time ago. Though I started to have fever yesterday, I decided to go, with plenty of  Panadol of course. We stayed in Berjaya resort and also took Berjaya flight. It is a 4 days 3 nights trip. We will be back on Tuesday morning.

This is the first time my wife and I visit Pulau Tioman.

Our plane


Take a quick shot before boarding the plane




The cabin - 48 seaters

Pretty old plane

After an hour of flight, reached Pulau Tioman Airport




Airport transfer to resort

Taking lunch at a Chinese restaurant at the gate of the resort





Like Langkawi, Pulau Tioman is a tax free zone. The beer is cheap, but I understand it is more expensive than those in Langkawi

View from the restaurant



Animal outside the restuarants


Going for a walk after lunch


This is the petrol station

Self service
Singers performance during dinner - I was having fever, so didn't take any photo
To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: